North Wales Jobs
Support Worker, Conwy
We currently have an exciting opportunity for support workers to join a wonderful service in Conway. They have an established team of passionate Support Workers, who are keen to welcome caring individuals to work alongside them in making a real difference to people's lives!
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference to people's lives and establish strong community relationships in a brand-new area. This is more than just a job…it means supporting people to live their fullest, most independent lives.
Our clients are the first and are the largest Social Care Co-operative in Wales, which means they put community at the forefront of everything they do. They provide support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, older people, people with Autism and physical disabilities.
From providing 24-hour support within their own homes, to providing shorter, more focused support to assist with individual tasks or care needs, which are often determined in conjunction with Social Services.
If you want to make a genuine difference to people lives and work for an employer that really cares about you, start a career with them today!
Hours: Full or Part time Positions available
Pay: £9.08 per hour, sleep in paid at £62.64 per shift.
What they can offer you:
– 20 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays) rising to 25 after 5 years.
– Flexible shift patterns
– Working as part of a supportive team
– £62.64 per shift for working a sleeping in shift
– Healthcare Scheme
– Fully paid training and assistance to achieve QCF qualifications
– Employee benefits scheme offering shopping discounts, technology scheme and cycle to work schemes. Pension scheme
What they expect from you:
– Commitment to enabling people to live fulfilled and independent lives within their homes and the wider community.
– A flexible approach to work and the willingness and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and also sleep in and wake in shifts.
– A full, clean, valid UK driving licence is preferable, although we will consider those without their own car and driving licence also
– Have a commitment to work towards a QCF in Health and Social Care
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on (phone number removed), quoting Reference AC2579 and ask for Lucy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.