Maintenance Engineer – North Wales –£16.55 p/h + shift allowance + benefits – Ref 374
Day shift (Mon-Thurs or Tues-Fri)
In this role as Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for plant maintenance repairs and improvements. You will be responsible for helping develop & set up systems & processes.
* Previous Food manufacturing and FMCG experience will be an advantage but is not essential
* Experience doing PPM
* Ability to repair automated production lines
* Skilled in both mechanical & electrical engineering
* Qualified to a minimum of HNC / HND
* Must be comfortable & able with working rotational shift patterns as & when required.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer join a company working at the forefront of their market. They fully support career development if this appeals and the work is very varied providing constant challenges.
This is an immediate requirement so if you have the required skills and experience then please get in touch ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV. Either apply direct or contact David on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.