North Wales Jobs
Due to expansion, MG Engineering is looking for a Welder / Fabricator / Fitter. Based in Flint, the successful Welder / Fabricator will earn £13 – £15 p/h DOE, as well as the opportunity for overtime.
MG Engineering has been providing first class professional engineering services since 1992. It focuses specifically on mechanical maintenance, steelwork, fabrication projects, and piping installations. We hold a variety of contracts with high profile clients across the manufacturing, food & beverage, building and chemical processing sectors both in the UK and Overseas.
Customer satisfaction is paramount, and we believe in the importance of investing in training and development and attribute this to the success our highly skilled team.
About the Job
As a Welder / Fabricator / Fitter, you will be responsible for general fabrication of machine guards, gantries, and walkways.
The Welder / Fabricator’s core duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Steelwork and process pipework fabrication
* Custom machinery and equipment
* Onsite installation, fitting, and maintenance
The successful Welder / Fabricator / Fitter will benefit from training and development opportunities, joining a highly skilled team who ensure work is delivered to the highest standard.
Experience within a fabrication workshop environment is essential for this role. In addition, you will possess the following key skills and experience:
* Demonstrable competency in welding/fabrication of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium to a high standard and finish (essential)
* MIG Welding, TIG Welding & onsite stick welding (essential)
* Time served to a minimum of NVQ level
* Minimum of 3-5 years post apprentice experience in a related industry
* Ability to read engineering drawings, produce cutting lists, then produce fabrications unaided
* Competent in the use of workshop machinery – saws, grinders, drills etc.
* Experience using a CNC Guillotine and CNC Brake Press (advantageous)
* Site work experience (advantageous)
How to apply
If you are a time served Welder / Fabricator and want to work in a thriving and forward-thinking business, then this could be the role for you.
Please click apply today and watch out for an email which enables you to tailor your application and ensure your application is considered.
Skills should include Welder MIG & TIG, MIG Welder, MIG / TIG Welder, Production Welder, Fabricator Welder, MIG & TIG Welder, Stainless Steel TIG Welder, Brake Press Operator, Sheet Metal Fabricator, Sheet Metal Worker
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.