Warehouse Supervisor (Shift)
Hexagon Recruitment are pleased to be working in partnership with a local large manufacturing company in their search for a Warehouse Supervisor (Shift) to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a varied supervisor’s role that will see you –
• Lead and motivate your team by being effective in the following work areas:
• Training, development, performance management and communication
• Plan and ensure required team staffing levels to meet production and efficiency demands.
• Liaise with the Team Leader to ensure efficient management of overtime.
• Development of team through coaching, mentoring, observation and review.
• Responsible for promoting the management of safety
• To work in a busy warehouse
• Lead, supervise and motivate a shift team with a very hands on approach carrying out a variety of warehouse tasks including H&S checks, picking orders, replenishing stock, loading and unloading of vehicles, supply of goods to the production area
What We Want?
We need someone with previous good supervision experience from a warehouse background- being able to demonstrate your team leading experience. An Absolute must is an FLT Counterbalance and Reach. Ideally we also need someone with MFG Pro and RF Express.
What’s in it for you?
• £27,300 pa
• Shift work: 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off. 06:00 – 18:00 / 18:00 – 06:00
• Pension, holidays
• Free parking
• Long term on going temporary work – temporary to permanent for the right candidate
If you’re interested – please drop us a line immediately.
If you have a friend who is interested get them to apply as well. We’re looking for in excess of 5 people ASAP
Commuting area – Holywell Mold Ruthin Deeside Wrexham Chester Broughton
Fork Lift FLT Counterbalance Reach warehouse management manager supervision team leading
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV