Temporary to Permanent
£9ph rising to £10ph
Wrexham Industrial Estate
8am – 5pm
Working as a Warehouse operator you will be involved in all aspects of the material handling operation of the company. This will include sorting of stock, picking and packing of goods, and arranging/loading transport for dispatch.
* To load vehicles in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy of all items loaded.
* Moving and organising stock as required with in storage areas.
* Picking and delivering material for internal customers (manufacturing departments) to ensure that the production operators are supplied with the material they need, at the right time, in the right quantity in order for them to manufacture their parts.
* Picking, packing and kitting of goods in an efficient manner with regard to accuracy, preventing damage and waste of packing material.
* Labelling goods in order for efficient identification.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience working as a warehouse operator
* Forklift experience would be advantageous
* £9ph rising to £10ph
* Temporary to permanent position
* Free parking
Similar Job Tittles / Skills:
Warehouse Operator, Production Operator, Picking, Packing, and Sorting
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.