North Wales Jobs
Warehouse Operatives Required – Immediate starts in Deeside: Please call (phone number removed).
Salary/Hourly pay rate: £370 + Weekly pay
Hours of work: Days Monday – Friday
You will join an international parcel delivery service. You will be involved in the daily operations in the warehouse department. You will enjoy excellent career prospects, personal development, flexible working solutions and excellent employee benefits.
Your principle duties will be:
* As a Warehouse Operative you will be required to sort parcels in a warehouse environment.
* Scanning information onto their computer system.
* Loading vehicles for delivery.
* You will work with a friendly team as a Warehouse Operative.
* Operational duties as required related to your role.
Training and experience required:
* No previous experience is required.
* Full training in the role will be provided.
* Pension scheme
* Holiday pay
* Free on-site parking
* On-going work
Please note, if you are currently seeking a job in any of the following , as an Warehouse Operative, Parcel Sorter, Letter Sorter, Postal Worker or Labourer, this job role may be also be worth considering and we would also welcome your application.
Just simply apply here and we will be back in contact with you straight away to discuss the role with you or call and speak to Kelly or Bernadette for more details.
We look forward to hearing from you
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.