Monday – Friday
£35K – £40K
Ideal Recruit are currently looking for an experience Warehouse Manager to join our busy client in Wrexham. As the Warehouse Manager you will take responsibility for the coordination and management of the Warehouse Operation which includes processes and systems. Ensuring the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of goods is delivered to the customer through effective use of resources. Ensuring the customer receives a first-class service in a cost-effective way.
Specific Key Accountabilities
* Responsible for the entire warehouse staff, across all shifts
* Management of the flow of off-loading and loading, to enhance the departure times of radial and trunk vehicles
* Daily management of drivers within the warehouse to meet H&S requirements
* Cycle counting weekly, stock checking, KPI Reporting. Liaison with customer and customers’ customer on stocks and call off.
* Ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation, stock transfer and dealing with non-confirming product
* Maintains storage areas by organising floor space’ adhering to storage design principles’ recommending improvements
* Control of allocation of duties of each shift to incorporate:
* Overall responsibility for all aspects of the effective supervision, training and development, holiday allocation for Warehouse Staff as well as health, safety, and welfare of your team
* Absence Management, including ‘Return to Work’ completion for HR
* Weekly Team Meetings to discuss performance and improvement measures
* Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and securing in the workplace
* Provide general support appropriate to management when required
* Achievement of improvement goals. Driving team improvement activities
For a confidential discussion contact Nicki Roberts @ Ideal Recruit Burnley or apply online
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicants only those who are shortlisted for this position will be contacted, please take a look at our website for other positions available.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.