£18,000 – £20,000
Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 16:30
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to join a business who specialise within the manufacturing and distribution of industrial products for the construction industry.
They are seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to support the current warehouse operation in the management of stock and booking of third party hauliers. The ideal candidate will have worked within a warehouse or production environment, have experience of SAP and have worked within a fast paced environment.
* Experience of working within a warehouse, production or logistics environment
* Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems
* Committed to adhering to deadlines
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to adapt and embrace new skills at a fast pace
* Attention to detail in all aspects of the job
* Be able to multi-task at a fast pace
* Excellent communications skills
* Experience of working in a fast paced environment
* Good Knowledge of Excel & Microsoft Office
* Excellent Numeracy Skills
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Comply with and promote all HS&E requirements and challenge and report unsafe behaviours to the Warehouse Manager
* Create daily shipments from SAP
* Check stock for shipments daily ensuring attention to detail and liaising with external warehouses/haulier’s
* Actively involved in preparing and contributing to each stock take
* Actively support the team in all areas to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse
* Liaise with various departments on site as well as customer service team, external haulier’s and warehouse’s
* General Admin – filing paperwork, updating notice boards, etc.
* Responsible for keeping the work area clean and maintaining visual standards including auditing of office areas
* Any other work that is pertaining to their role
If you have Warehouse Coordinator experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV