An excellent opportunity is available for an enthusiastic, friendly and positive individual who wants to learn and improve themselves, to join our ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation.
Unimaq Ltd is a global leader specialising in the design, development and manufacturing of large precision machines and equipment to print preformed beverage cans at speeds exceeding 2000 cans per minute. The fully automated high-speed machines are designed, manufactured, built and tested in Wrexham before being exported all over the world.
Established for more than 20 years, we pride ourselves on innovation, boasting a highly knowledgeable, expert and multicultural workforce who benefit from a friendly environment with a strong emphasis on individual autonomy, teamwork, and business involvement.
The Role – Warehouse Assistant
Reporting to the Production Manager and working closely with the Stores Coordinator, your duties will include although will not be limited to:
* Assisting the Stores Coordinator in all daily tasks
* Ordering packaging materials
* Issuing kit to assembly
* Processing goods inwards receipts
* Checking stock levels
* Providing support for general despatch and the stores
* Completing stock takes
Our Requirements – Warehouse Assistant
You will need to be confident communicating by e-mail and phone, but while learning the role, full training and support will be provided.
* Be positive and have an enthusiastic attitude
* Keen and willing to learn
* Strong problem-solving skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability and willingness to work as a part of a collaborative team
* Ability and willingness to work under pressure in a challenging environment
* Excellent organisation skills
As the Warehouse Assistant, you’ll be part of a friendly working environment, where you’ll be encouraged to work independently using your own initiative, and you will benefit from:
* Starting salary of up to £19,000 with the level dependent on experience
* Private pension and healthcare cover after one years’ service
* Permanent contract with full time hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
You’ll be based at our site on the Wrexham Industrial Estate in North Wales.
All applications for this Warehouse Assistant vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.