Due to growth and expansion GO2 Drivers are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner to join our team.
In the role of Transport Planner you will be:
* Route planning.
* Monitoring driver performance.
* Reporting to the Director.
* Keeping all clients informed.
* Supervising and managing driver workloads.
* Managing your driver’s daily activities in line with the Working Time Directive and Driving hours.
* Ensuring Drivers cards & licences are all up to date.
* Completing periodic driver appraisals.
* Ensuring every client receives excellent customer service.
* Investigating failed services and looking into ways to resolve site issues, accidents and KPI's.
To be successful in the role of Transport Planner you will need:
* Experience of working within a transport and logistics office.
* Knowledge of Tachograph laws.
* Experienced in route planning.
* Previous experience within a fast-paced transport planning position.
* Strong customer service skills.
* IT experience.
* Class 1 licence (desirable but not essential)
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Competent decision making.
* Must be flexible with a can-do attitude.
* Excellent man management skills.
This is a permanent position working on a 4 on 4 off basis between 10-12 hours per day. With a salary of £22,000 – £25,000 on offer dependent on experience.
If you have Transport Planner or Coordinator experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.