We have a unique opening to provide leakage detection resource into the Wrexham Chester area on the Hafren Dyfrdwy Water Contract.
PN Daly Ltd are the number one leakage detection company in the UK. We provide leakage management solutions to ensure a sustainable environment for the future specializing in detection services. We are committed to key issues such as water leakage reduction management, water conservation and demand management. As a first tier framework supplier to some of the largest water companies in the UK we provide our clients with solutions that deliver quality through effective contract management, innovation and cost effective best practice.
The Leakage Detection Technician’s role is physical in nature and will involve flexibility in working hours to meet client needs,
The trainee will work alongside senior Leakage Technician's as well as working closely alongside direct staff to learn and experience the industry first hand.
In addition to those skills a trainee leakage technician can expect to learn the following:
* To undertake advanced survey work and accurate pinpointing, planning and deductive analysis in the detection of complex leaks.
* To have Health & Safety awareness and have a duty of care to their colleagues & anyone affected by the work they do, for example general public / site personal.
* To have an understanding of the risk / impact of leakage activities our customers, the general public, and road-traffic users and to ensure compliance with our statutory, regulatory and company standards at all times.
* Be able to carry out risk assessments in conjunction with own tasks and that of follow on work.
* Perform the duties of the role in compliance with statutory or regulatory standards, e.g. – hygiene, NRSWA (New Roads & Street Works Act) and environmental. Deliver excellent customer service in accordance with the Companies policies and standards with an aim to deliver the job right first time.
* IT skills and computer literate.
* Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal directly with customer in a face to face environment.
* Knowledge and experience of working in a leakage detection role.
* Knowledge of the water distribution network.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* Manual Handling Training
What are we offering?
* Company Van and Fuel card
* Company Phone
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV