Our North Wales based clients are looking to recruit a TIG Welder to compliment their existing team. The requirements for the right candidate are:
* Must be able to read engineering drawings
* Must have previous Stainless steel experience.
* Must be capable of welding thin material from 0.4 up.
* Experience of welding tubing accurately
* Ideally experience with working with Vacuum parts & a knowledge of brazing
* Willing to complete other tasks other than welding & also willing to learn new skills and undertake additional training where needed
The role is Mon- Fri as standard, 39 hours per week, 07:30-16:30 & 12:30 finish on Fridays. Possibly overtime available.
For more information, please call Paul or Kirstie
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.