Telesales Advisor – 25 HOURS PER WEEK
Deeside Contact Centre
Part Time Contracts, 25 hours a week spread over 5 days. Shifts between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm. This is a flexible contract and will include a weekend rota of working 1 weekend in 4 on average.
£11,336 Basic Salary – Up to £300 bonus per month.
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children's schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there and every day we deliver 1.5 million products from our fleet of 2000 trucks to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK. Our customers count on us for exceptional food and service, and as our response to Covid-19 proved, our 6,000-strong workforce is dedicated and proud to play their part in feeding the nation
We are currently recruiting a talented and results driven Telesales Advisor to join our busy contact centre team in Deeside
If you thrive working in a hive of activity, love the buzz of knowing that every call means a sale and enjoy enhancing the customer experience, then you'll love working as a Brakes Inbound Telesales Advisor. They're the people who make it happen for our customers – ensuring that ordering is easy, whilst upselling products that will enhance the customer experience. You will be a brand ambassador who manages customer relationships to develop profitable sales growth through our existing customer base…
You'll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we're sure you'll have some fun along the way!
• To drive profitable sales growth by managing inbound and outbound scheduled contacts with our customers to promote Brakes products and services through fantastic question and understanding of your customers needs.
• Being self-motivated in delivering a high productivity and sales performance to meet and exceed incremental and upsell targets
• Develop a good knowledge of competitor activity, understand customer needs and maintain ongoing relationships
• Deliver exceptional customer service to customers at all times, drawing on all available resources
• Add value, build loyalty and lifetime value by proactively contacting customers to minimise churn and collate insights into customer lifecycle
• Liaise with ASM/AM as required to nurture and retain customers
• Capture accurate information on system and supporting tools
• To assist in the achievement of departmental KPIs
• To meet and exceed quality targets in line with the Quality Framework
You'll live and breathe Customer First, with an innovative and agile approach to identify new ideas and methods. You'll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
• Previous experience in a structured sales or telesales environment is essential
• Results orientated, successfully delivering against targets in a competitive market place
• Proven ability to work in a KPI focused, target driven environment
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Outstanding active listening skills with an ability to engage and influence customers
• Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency to work in a deadline driven environment
• Proactive approach with proven ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
• Confident user of Microsoft Office applications, excel, PowerPoint, word etc.
• Self-motivated with the ability to operate effectively both individually and as part of a team.
• A customer centric approach in all interactions with customers and peers
• Confident, self-motivated and positive attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous experience of SAP in a contact centre environment desirable
What you'll get:
• A competitive salary
• Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
• Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
• Recognition awards and Incentives
• Real career opportunities – being part of Sysco, the world's leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
• And much more….
There's a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV