North Wales Jobs
Toro are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Rigger, with experience of working on utilities/civils/telecoms works. On behalf of a respected Civils/Utilities/telecoms company based in Woolhampton.
The responsibilities of the Telecoms Rigger will include:
* The Telecoms Rigger will be responsible for carrying out management of all rigging activities while on site, installation of feeders, antenna, mast head amplifiers and all other associated equipment in a quality manner.
* Installation of all antennas to the correct bearings/tilts and alignment in accordance with the Site Selection Form (SSF)
* Liaison with customer Radio Planner from site when required to confirm the customers requirement in the event of confusion, incorrect SSF or clarification is required
* Implementation of the correct man on site process depending upon the type of site (customer specific)
* Ensuring rigging vehicle is operational and safe to drive and maintained correctly
* Registering on site and entering the site health and safety register if applicable
* Supplying the complete and correct documentation for client Handover.
* Valid RF Awarenes, Advanced Climber, Rooftop Safety, Working at hight, First aid at height, Rope Access & Wireless tickets (All are essential)
* Experience as a Telecoms Rigger in a Civils/Utilities/Telecoms role.
* Full time
* Permanent position
* £33,000 – £35,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
* Based in Wales (Country wide)
* Immediate Start for the right candidate
If you are interested in this Telecoms Rigger position, please click apply and attach your most up to date CV. If you have any questions, please contact James Webb
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.