North Wales Jobs
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Officer to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Most of Trust Payments are still working from home at present but we are starting to return to our Covid secure offices on a flexible basis. It’s great to see some old faces, and many new ones. Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Technical Support Officer – The Role:
The Technical Support Officer will be part of the Technical Support team and will provide first and second line support to our customers, practising excellent customer service at all times, via phone and in writing.
Technical Support Officer – Key Responsibilities:
– Responding to support cases in the Zendesk tool and phone calls as required
– Assisting Trust Payment’s customers during the integration of their website to our payment functionality
– Manage customers' accounts
– Record details of inquiries, comments and details of action taken via the Zendesk tool
– Updating Jira with bug reports and feature requests
– Tracking Jira tickets escalated to development and updating them where necessary
– Liaising with Acquirers when the Development team require information or when new products or requirements are launched
– Contribute to team meetings as required (on-going issues, team huddles etc.)
– Keep the Technical Support Senior and Lead updated on support issues, and request assistance where needed
– Contribute to the 24/7 support model on a rotational basis with the team
Technical Support Officer – You:
– 1+ years in a similar technical support orientated support role
– Strong technical skills in the Financial Services sector (Gateway / POS / shopping carts / integration)
– Experience of working in an ITIL environment
– Experience of using Zendesk or similar ITSM tool
– Excellent typing skills and IT Skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Salesforce, DMS, Data handling and Record keeping
– Problem analysis and resolution
– Able to articulate technical explanations in a non-technical way
– Experience of working for a Payments or Fintech company
Technical Support Officer – Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy)
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
– Flexible homeworking
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
To submit your CV for this exciting Technical Support Officer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.