Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Specialist to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Most of Trust Payments are still working from home at present but we are starting to return to our Covid secure offices on a flexible basis. It’s great to see some old faces, and many new ones. Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group. The company has undertaken a major culture reset and now operates as a fast-paced inclusive organisation with talented people at it’s very heart. In 2019 the business expanded it’s product offering from Gateway and Acquiring to POS and Mobile Loyalty, creating true omnichannel processing capabilities and now provides over 30 unique products to merchants of all sizes. Business revenue has grown significantly in the last 2 years and as such we are expanding into even more products, markets and geographies and are hiring people at all levels.
Technical Specialist – The Role:
To work with the Development team delivering new payment systems and providing back-office support for production related queries.
Technical Specialist – Key Responsibilities:
– Stage system – the stage system platform is used to test the latest development changes prior to going live. Release new versions of the payment system software to the stage system. Monitor the stage system services and automated tests results using specialist tools
– Testing – execute both automated and manual tests to ensure new features are well tested and consistently error free. Liaise and execute tests with third party services providers
– Training – create and maintain user guides for new features. Provide training and presentations for the Technical Support team on new features being released
– Shopping carts – assist with shopping cart technical questions. Implement and execute test plans for new shopping cart extensions
– Communication – bridge the gap between Development and Support teams, assisting the Support with new products and development related queries. This includes creating and following processes
– Systems support – offering support to production related queries and carry out daily reviews of system emails and system log files
– Quality and Standards – Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
Technical Specialist – You:
– Degree in Computer Science or related field
– Basic level (knowledge and experience) of programming languages and methodologies
– Understanding of security standards
– Background in technology and knowledge of the Payment Business Industry
– Awareness of products offered by Trust Payments
– Understanding of Payment system capabilities and features
– Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, DMS, data handling, record keeping
Technical Specialist- Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy)
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
– Flexible homeworking
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
To submit your CV for this exciting Technical Specialist opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.