As the Technical Head of Geological Analysis you will be responsible for leading and developing the technical aspects of a team of geoscientists working on multidisciplinary projects. You will develop a team in the implementation and development of integrated workflow best practices with a focus on technology, service and strong teamwork.
Other aspects include:
* Technical leadership to scope, oversee and drive integrated geological projects within CGG that will continually set new standards for industry.
* Directing and supporting project teams to deliver high technical excellence, consistently exceeding client expectations.
* Developing new workflows and technologies that provide differentiation for CGG with a strong focus on developing a high performing team ensuring motivation, engagement and innovation of staff.
* Developing business opportunities globally, identifying where CGG could provide complementary support to client’s goals in a collaborative way. Using your extensive technical knowledge and business development skills to network and identify the right market and clients for this business/initiative.
* Visiting customers to build relationships, gain insights and support project meetings, working closely with Sales & Marketing to tailor scopes of work in a strategic way during the preparation of tenders.
* Actively lead, encourage and promote the adoption and development of new technologies and workflows within their teams.
* Actively encourage and develop ideas outside of conventional geology in order to be at the forefront of the discipline globally
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV