Systems Design Engineer
Your new company
C4S Search are pleased to be working with a market leading manufacturing company.
Your new role
The Systems Design Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager. You will be investigating and understanding the operating conditions and the science behind the project.
What you will need to succeed
* HNC / HND or Degree in a related field
* Knowledge of digital electronics and ability to design digital electronics.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Experience in Embedded C (or C++)
* Knowledge and experience with PIC microcontrollers
* Experience in Analog Electronics
* Experience with layout of PCBs using Altium.
* Choosing suitable hardware and components
* Experience with FPGA
What you will get in return
As a Systems Engineer you will be paid a salary of between £40,000 – £60,000 DOE
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Nadia Cabral to discuss this further
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
C4S Search is an award-winning talent acquisition business for the supply of permanent and contract workers across STEM Sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.