Temporary to Permanent
£9.50 per hour
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
We are currently recruiting for a Stores Person to oversee a small but busy warehouse based in Wrexham. The successful candidate must have strong IT skills and be able to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines and support the sales team. This is a great opportunity to put your own stamp on a role and develop a career within an established business.
Your role will involve:
* Assisting with goods in and good out.
* Preparing all despatch functions.
* Maintaining the company stores.
* Receiving and booking in parts.
* Locating stock ready for despatch.
* Producing delivery notes and dealing with returns
* Undertaking of regular stock takes.
* Wrapping and packing of products ready for despatch.
* Recording actions of database and producing reports of senior management team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or/and attributes:
* Worked in a Stores / Warehouse role previously.
* Can use Sage and Excel
* Knowledge of using a company stock management system.
* Good IT skills.
* Be organised and methodical.
* A good team player.
* £9.50 per hour Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
* Permanent role.
* Free car parking.
* 20 days holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays.
* Contributory pension.
An established and growing manufacturing business supplying into both the commercial and retail markets.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV