North Wales Jobs
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Hours: Typically, a 36.5-hour week with occasional out of hours maintenance work
Most of Trust Payments are still working from home at present but we are starting to return to our Covid secure offices on a flexible basis. It’s great to see some old faces, and many new ones. Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Solution Architect – The Role:
Responsible for enabling cloud adoption by promoting cloud native designs and solutions that support the journey to cloud. Identify strategic requirements to align with the technology vision.
Solution Architect – Key Responsibilities:
– Developing reference architectures and anti-patterns to guide application teams
– Take ownership of the technical solution architecture design and implementation
– Publishing service guidelines for each cloud (AWS) service offered
– Educating the team on how to build lean and cost aware solutions
– Supporting the creation and update of architecture artefacts
– Creating and supporting user focused documentation, education sessions and knowledge articles/blogs
Solution Architect – You:
– A Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or an IT related course
– At least 8 years of experience in an IT related role. Minimum 3 years of experience as a solution or data architect.
– Experience of defining and implementing architecture solutions and technology strategies.
– AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
– Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
– Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking
– Passionate about IT with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new emerging technologies
Solution Architect – Benefits (subject to local office benefits policy)
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business.
– Flexible homeworking
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
To submit your CV for this exciting Solution Architect opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.