Are you a software developer who has experience with embedded systems? An exciting opportunity to join a research and development team for an innovative company who are ahead of their game in developing new advanced products within their industry.
The successful Software Developer will have the following skills and experience
* C# and .NET application development for a minimum of 3 years.
* BS degree in Computer Engineering or other appropriate Engineering background.
* Programming experience in C and C++
* Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
* Digital interfacing experience including Modbus, SPI, Serial Communications etc.
* Knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
* Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets.
I am interested to speak to Software developers, C# Developers, Developers with experience in C and C++. You will be designing & implementing the embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
If you’re are a software developer wanting to work within a small team where your work is contributing to some of the most advanced products for their industry. You will be based in their offices based in Caernarfon, North Wales, where there is free parking. If this sounds like the software developer role for you. Apply today!
S2 Recruitment is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV