North Wales Jobs
A successful consumer brand near Wrexham is recruiting a Social Media Designer to join their creative team. If you have experience of producing content for web and social media channels and possess Adobe Suites, then please get in touch!
* Post editorial content to the various brand’s on social media platforms in line with KPIs
* Engage and interact with communities across social platforms
* Create excellent social content, including production of original social video, multimedia assets, and brand editorial content
* Ensure all content or language published to our social media platforms adheres to our brand guidelines
* Stay informed on the emerging trends on social media platforms
* Must have some experience in producing digital content for social media channels
* Experience of producing content for the web or social media
* An ability to produce strong headlines, summaries and promotional texts
* A strong visual capability, comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator & InDesign.
* Excellent video editing skills and fluency in Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere Pro
* Ability to clearly communicate design concepts and solutions
* Creativity and flair which communicates a message to a viewer
* Excellent skills in design, typography and layout
* Strong attention to detail and an ability to work within established deadlines
* A self-starter excited by the potential of working in a dynamic and growing team
* Knowledge of social media best practices and the social media landscape
* Demonstrated knowledge or interest in digital trends in media, entertainment, and emerging technologies
Salary £25k, flexi hours (8 hours per day), home working tbc, 22 days + bank holidays (increasing to 25), pension
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.