Site Electrical Engineer / Authorised Person
Excellent Salary & Package
Are you passionate about a career in renewables and green technology?
Would you like to work for a company who are committed to finding sustainable solutions to climate change in a socially responsible and eco-conscious way. If so read on…
We are currently recruiting a number of experienced Engineers to join a fantastic client on site at an Eco-Park in Anglesey. The company is passionate about delivering local solutions for global climate change with a determination to become fully carbon neutral operation by 2030.
The Electrical Engineer will have in depth knowledge of the electrical industry and will fulfil the role of Senior Authorised Person on site.
* Full responsibility for all new electrical engineering works across site
* Provide guidance and standards to HV and LV site teams on all operational and maintenance matters
* Oversee operation of 132kV Switchyard
* In house and out house design, specification and tenders for new works
* Act as main point of contact for National Grid, client and subcontractors
* Report on progress and programming works
* Vetting potential suppliers and report on product viability
* Management of electrical team and external consultants
* Establish program to train and develop electrical staff
* Chartered Electrical Engineer or working towards
* Min 10 years experience post qualification experience
* Senior management experience gained in; construction, service & design, engineering consultancy
* In depth knowledge of electrical industry; design, operation and maintenance. HV (up to 33kV), LV and safety systems
* Working knowledge of electrical systems up to 132Kv – advantageous
* Knowledge of DSEAR systems
* Familiarity of building and mechanical services to site
* Ability to manage multi-disciplinary team, both in house and external
* Excellent communication skills
A fantastic opportunity to work in a beautiful location set amongst acres of wildlife habitat and natural scenery.
The park also benefits from excellent road, rail and sea transport links.
Interested? Apply Now
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.