Maintenance Engineer – North Wales –£16.55 p/h + 28% shift allowance + benefits – Ref 362
4 on 4 off (2days, 2nights, 4 off)
In this role as Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for plant maintenance repairs and improvements. You will be responsible for resolving any issues that may occur with the production/plant equipment to ensure a continuation of production, you will also provide installation, repair & maintenance services throughout the plant.
* Previous Food manufacturing and FMCG experience will be an advantage but is not essential
* Experience doing PPM
* Ability to repair automated production lines
* Some knowledge of CMMS systems & 5s standards
* Skilled in both mechanical & electrical engineering
* Qualified to a minimum of HNC / HND
* Must be flexible to cover rotational shift patterns
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer join a company working at the forefront of their market. They fully support career development if this appeals and the work is very varied providing constant challenges.
This is an immediate requirement so if you have the required skills and experience then please get in touch ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV. Either apply direct or contact David on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.