How would you like to be a Service Engineer for a market leading process & packaging machinery manufacturer where you are genuinely valued for what you do and treated like a human being rather than just a resource? I have placed 13 x Service Engineers with this company since 2015 who are all still working there and have helped the company more than double in size in the last 10 years.
SALARY: up to £42,500
· Overtime (circa £6,000)
· £1,500 Annual Bonus for up to £50,000 package
· Company Car
LOCATION: Covering the whole UK when required but mainly covering the M6 corridor between Birmingham & Manchester. Home based.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wolverhampton, Stoke, Northwich, Chester, Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Crewe, Telford
JOB SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer : Process & Packaging Machinery
This is a classic Field Service Engineer role involving repair, refurbishment, service, installation and commissioning of process & packaging machinery sold to the food industry. Staying away from home for up to 1 to 2 nights per week on average and being available to cover &/or work 1 weekend in 4 for 10 months of the year but less if desirable.
REQUIREMENTS: Service Engineer : Process & Packaging Machinery
· You MUST have a proven track record as a Field Service Engineer ideally working on capital equipment in the food industry
· Ideally you will have hands on experience of packaging or process machinery
· The company WILL consider an experienced Maintenance Engineer who has worked on packaging & / or process machinery for a food manufacturer
· Lastly you MUST repeat MUST, be a qualified Electrical / Electronic Engineer who also has hands on mechanical engineering experience
We are a market leading manufacturer of packaging and process machinery supplied to the food manufacturing market who have more than doubled in size in the last 10 years and have and are investing to continue that growth by adding to our large established service team
If you are ambitious and want to manage there would be an opportunity to progress into a Regional Service Management role in the medium term.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MPH16214, Wallace Hind Selection
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV