Senior / Principal Geotechnical Engineer
My client is a large multi disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Senior / Principal Geotechnical Engineer with a strong consultancy background to join their busy and successful team in Denbighshire, Wales.
You will be working on civil and highways schemes and will also provide support to the broad and diverse portfolio of woks be delivered by the Wales team as a whole.
Providing geotechnical support to large multi-disciplinary schemes
Guiding and managing small to medium size geotechnical projects
Project delivery and technical support
Personnel management (as the team grows)
Ideally you will be confident geotechnical engineer, happy to work on your own initiative and able to provide practical responses to project demands. Applicants with a steady work history and a background in consultancy are at a distinct advantage.
As a geotechnical engineering professional, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Chartered Engineer or Geologist with either an MEng in Civil Engineering, MSc in Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology (or equivalent)
* Experienced in the design of site investigations, the preparation of site investigation contracts and the supervision of field works
* Experienced in the assessment of slope stability including kinematic analysis of rock slopes and the design of slope stabilisation measures such as soil nails and the rock anchor techniques
* Ideally have experience of client facing project management with the capability of undertaking a business development role
* The ability to guide, develop and manage team members is highly desirable
Excellent progression opportunities available.
Salary £40,000 – £50,000
Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
An annual professional institution subscription
Enhanced parental leave
Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
Flexible benefits scheme
To apply for this position please submit your current CV
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.