Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Helpdesk Technician to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Hours: 36.5-hour week with occasional out of hours maintenance work
Most of Trust Payments are still working from home at present but we are starting to return to our Covid secure offices on a flexible basis. It’s great to see some old faces, and many new ones. Whilst the last 18 months have been a tough time for everyone personally, we’ve adapted our strategy and continued our impressive growth. In that timeframe we’ve hired and integrated close to 150 new starters and grown our revenues significantly as a business.
We have adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first. Feedback from our new hires has been positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start. Trust Payments was recently recognised for its accomplishments in employee engagement and is now considered one of the UK’s “Best Companies to Work having been awarded a 1* star rating indicating very good levels of workplace engagement.” Winning accolades in three other categories include being One of Financial Services top 30 companies, one of London’s top 75 large companies, and one of Wales top 30 companies to work for.
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Senior IT Helpdesk Technician – The Role:
Working at part of the IT Helpdesk team, who are the primary point of contact for staff seeking assistance with company IT systems and services.
Responsible for the installation and configuration of computer hardware and software within the company.
The role is based out of the Bangor office, but the role does require the occasional travel to other offices (London, Harrogate, and Malta).
Senior IT Helpdesk Technician – Key Responsibilities:
– Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting
– Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability
– Troubleshoot and repair or replace computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals
– Upgrading the entire PC system to enable compatible software on all computers
– Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level
– Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware
– Undertaking training of staff for new systems or procedures
– Promoting the Helpdesk Self Help portal and ensuring its content is relevant and current
– Manage team priorities and assign tasks to achieve department SLAs and agreed goals.
– Maintain and update the support ticketing system and produce productivity reports on demand using the reporting tools
Senior IT Helpdesk Technician – You:
– Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
– 2+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
– MS900 certificate or equivalent
– A+, Linux+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous
– Proficient in database programming and software installation, including PowerShell
– Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc
– Experience of installing/troubleshooting Windows 10 essential
– Experience with a customer service ticketing tool advantageous
Senior IT Helpdesk Technician – Benefits (subject to local office benefit policy):
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
– Flexible homeworking
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
To submit your CV for this exciting Senior IT Helpdesk Technician opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.