Senior HR Advisor
We are currently hiring for our expanding client who wish to hire a personable HR Advisor to join their Chester site. Having self initiative and strong interpersonal skills, this role will report directly to the Managing Director and HR Manager, both of which are based in Ireland. You will be the sole HR presence in their Chester operations and be responsible for any issues that arise, etc.
* Maintain the HR Systems and procedures and offer an efficient, helpful and friendly point of contact for the HR Department whilst promoting a professional approach
* Support the HR Manager and Senior Management team in leading, driving and managing line manager performance, company initiatives and culture.
* Arrange meetings and hearings, ensuring arrangements are made and communicated; relevant paperwork and agendas are circulated in good time, attend meetings to take minutes, identify follow-up actions arising from them and distribute as necessary
* Provide HR support to the HR Manager in the implementation of key HR projects and initiatives
* Assist the HR Manager in providing advice and guidance on standard HR policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment to managers and employees. Escalating queries as necessary
* Provide support with respect to all recruitment activities
* Provide effective, efficient, confidential and comprehensive administrative support to the HR Manager and management team as required
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar or supervisory role is essential
* Experience of minute taking, preparing letters and reports
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
* HR qualification desirable
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV