Senior Contracts Manager
Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance, refurbishment and new build specialist with more than 750 staff in 26 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. We are a Social and Environmentally responsible family run business with a rich 124-year heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and solutions to a wide variety of clients.
As a result of our success we are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Contracts Manager to work from our Bangor operational office covering the West Wales.
* Competitive Salary
* Company Car/Car Allowance
* Discounted Healthcare Scheme
* 23 days holidays & BH
Summary – Senior Contracts Manager
The role of the Contracts Manager is to ensure the smooth operation of a number of designated contracts / sites from implementation to completion and handover.
With responsibility for the control and management of a number of Site Managers, the role holder will ensure contracts are completed to programme, with zero defects, within budget and with no risk to the Health & Safety of their operational team, the client or the general public.
The successful candidate will be client facing and have strong experience in Social Housing, Refurbishment, Planned works and Voids contracts, along with passive fire protection and public sector works, estimating experience would be beneficial.
Key Responsibilities – Senior Contracts Manager
* Assist in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders.
* Assist in the development of the procurement programme.
* Assist in the presentation of the contract brief to the client
* Manage the selection and formation of site personnel teams (inc. sub contractors) as determined by individual contracts.
* Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of individual contracts.
* Manage/oversee the programme of works from start to finish
* Control individual contract progress towards completion.
* Control individual contract budgets.
* Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time.
* Identify Social Value and Customer Service requirements for each contract and manage, deliver and report against these commitments.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and sector.
* Holds the relevant qualifications.
* Must hold a current SMSTS or associated NVQ.
* Essential to have experience of Planned Works/Voids contracts and working within Social Housing
* Passive Fire Protection experience extremely beneficial
* Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident communications skills.
* Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office and MS Projects
* Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
Successful candidates can look forward to a varied and rewarding career with a company that holds the Investors in People accreditation and was the Construction News Awards Winner of Employer of the Year.
Applications are welcomed from all as we are a registered Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES UNLESS YOU INTEND TO WAIVE ALL FEES
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV