As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic MFL Teacher to join a large secondary school in Wrexham.
We are currently working with a secondary school in Wrexham who are seeking a Modern Foreign Language (MFL) teacher to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location – Wrexham
* Position – Modern Foreign Language Teacher
* Type of work – KS3/KS4 Modern Foreign Language Teacher
* Contract or position start date – September 21
* Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Full time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £120 per day
* Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*PGCE Modern Foreign Language or similar
*QTS or equivalent
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a MFL Teacher with Prospero Teaching in the Wrexham area email Lawrence or Jess at – (url removed) / (url removed) . Alternatively call Lawrence / Jess on (phone number removed) and they will ring you immediately to discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.