Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 70 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business. Our plan is to exceed that in 2021 and a further 100+ people across our many locations.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Sales Support Executive – The Role:
Reporting to the Business Development Director – Hospitality the Sales Support Executive will have direct relationships with and other business functions such as Underwriting and Support. They will also be required to have direct contact with merchants and partners.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join us at Trust Payments. Trust Payments is a leading acquirer and payments service provider specialising in Omnichannel payments.
The Sales Support Executive will play a key role in the overall growth of the business and account management by improving the efficiency of the on boarding of our customers.
This will be achieved by assisting the Hospitality team with the collection of non-standard documentation and information from clients applying for services. They will be driven to turn around requests for such items as fast as possible, while using negotiation and people skills to obtain these from partners.
They will also be responsible for assisting in speaking to partners and Merchants about direct customers regarding any “housework” tasks, for example dormant accounts, non-transacting customers and others.
The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator who is proactive, confident and highly organised. In order to be successful in this role you will need to be proactive; show positive attitude and a 'can do' approach towards admin work.
Sales Support Executive – Key Responsibilities:
– Develop a deep understanding of Trust Payments internal processes
– Develop an understanding of the payments industry
– Build relationships with internal teams and key contacts within the group of companies.
– Be a bridge between Sales, Underwriting and Partners
– Maintain the database of prospect information
– Demonstrate a fair understanding of where all merchants are in the sales team’s pipeline
– Resolve issues / concerns regarding new applications effectively and efficiently, whilst utilising a sound knowledge of Trust Payments, including policies and on-boarding requirements
– Manage the correspondence between the sales team and their partners
– Monitoring customer accounts
– Providing data and reports to help the sales team
Sales Support Executive – You:
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in handling customers.
– Good administrative skills
– Experience from a similar payments service provider or sales is desirable. Although specific in-house training will be given.
– Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
– Excellent telephone manner
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Good organisational skills
– Good computer and keyboard skills
– An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
– An ability to work independently and as a team
– Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
– Attention to detail
– Desire to learn about the industry and new skills
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Support Executive opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV