Sales Support Administrator
£22,000 – £25,000 per annum (depending on skills and abilities)
Permanent role in Wrexham
* 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Life insurance
* Enhanced pension
* Free parking
* Free tea and coffee
* Friendly working environment
Our client is looking for a Sales Support Administrator with competent excel skills to provide internal and external support to the Manager, Managing Director and the Field Sales Team.
* Maintain and Develop E-Commerce Systems
* Administrator for Salesforce
* Sales and Product Reporting
* Creating Models and Forecasts to support the commercial organisation
* Sales Support cover within the team
* Tracer administration and maintenance support
The successfully appointed Sales Support Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
* Demonstrable experience working within either Sales, customer service or data reporting role
* Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages with a specific focus on excel
* IT or Business Management Degree (or equivalent)
* Exceptional communicator with the ability to build relationships
£22,000 – £25,000 per annum working 38.3/4 per week Monday to Friday (hours are either 9am-5.30pm or 8.45am-5.15pm, with a 45 min lunch break)
Additional skills/job titles: Data Analyst, Customer Service Advisor, Business Management Graduate, IT Graduate
Our client is a progressive organisation, with an excellent reputation for specialist goods and a respectable working environment.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.