A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join a global market-leading company. The Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for providing internal and external support to the General Manager, Managing Director, and the Field Sales Team. The Sales Support Administrator will also provide backup for other members of the Sale Support Team as required.
Hours of work: M – F, 8.45am – 5.15pm OR 9.00am – 5.30pm
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience within a sales, or data reporting role. In return, the Sales Support Administrator will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
* Provide administrative support to senior management and field sales team.
* Maintain and develop E-Commerce systems.
* Create models and forecasts to support the commercial organisation and produce Sales and Product reporting.
* Tracer administration and maintenance support.
* Ensure individual compliance within the company’s rules and regulations.
* Report any issues that have a direct effect on Health and Safety or Environmental concerns.
* Proactive development of own vocational knowledge including technical and interpersonal skills.
* Complete all essential administration documents within specified timeframes.
* Maintain and develop own skills from a technical/sales/administrative perspective.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* At least 2 years’ experience within either a sales, customer service, or data reporting role.
* Strong Excel and data reporting experience
* Analytical approach with an eye for detail.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office, excellent administrative skills, and demonstrable sales process skills.
* Proven success in developing and implementing new concepts/ideas/systems (desirable)
* Analysing and developing reporting systems including Salesforce . com (Desirable)
* Business Management experience (desirable)
* IT or Business Management Degree (desirable)
KEYWORDS: administration, Sales Administrator, support, data, reports, analysis, analytical, reporting, MS Excel, Salesforce
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.