North Wales Jobs
Our client, a well-established business with over 25 years’ operating expertise, is currently recruiting for Sales Executive to join their motivated sales team to further drive the company’s success.
To apply for the Sales Executive role, you should have a proven track record in business to business sales. You will be confident to carry out cold calling activity to discuss service and product options with them. The Sales Executive will have a target-driven approach, with the ability to maximise and close sales.
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm Mon – Fri
• Cold calling
• Deal with enquiries and increases to service within an hour of receiving them
• Ensure all pipeline quotes have a live follow update
• Ensure you update the portal with notes each and every time you have a communication with the customer
• Cold calling experience
• Excellent listening and negotiation skills
• Team player
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Excellent communication both internally and externally at all levels
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Ability to build and maintain effective and positive working relationships with both internal and external customers
KEYWORDS: sales, targets, telesales, outbound calling, telemarketing
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.