Are you a dedicated, experienced support worker that can contribute to the independence and development of individuals with learning difficulties and mental health issues? Do you have a demonstrated history of providing a high level quality of compassionate care?
This position is based in Holywell, across a variety of services, all of which are closely linked to local accessible modes of transport. The residential service comprises five separate flats, supporting five adults with learning difficulties, mental health issues and self-harming behaviours.
Ideal candidates will play an instrumental part in a challenging role, developing and sustaining warm, trusting relationships with service users. Each individual has their own tenancy and is supported to achieve independence and outcome-focused goals, enabling them to have fulfilled lives, therefore it is fundamental to provide care that is practical and emotional.
Hours of work are: Up to 35 hours per week
Shift patterns: Flexible: days, nights, public holidays and sleep-in duties
(according to the needs of the service).
* Progressive culture focused on individuality and expression
* Multitude of service locations, not limited to one service
* Competitive rates of pay
* Retail discount vouchers
* Career progression path within the company
* Excellent public transportation links
* Various shift patterns available to tailor to your lifestyle
* Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards provided
* Save As You Earn Scheme
* To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment
* To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
* To support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events
* To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
* To work as part of a team to provide high quality care.
*Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness and
being proactive within the role in order to meet requirements
*Knowledge of helpful approaches, strategies and interventions in
working with people with learning disabilities
If you feel like you have the ability to make an impactful difference to the lives of these individuals, please send your CV in the first instance or contact me today for more information.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV