We are recruiting Care Practitioners to work alongside the existing team to deliver a high quality of care and support to the children and young people in our care. You will contribute to individual Quality of Life Plans and provide a balanced programme of personal development focusing on social skills, independence and community involvement enabling the young people to achieve their full potential.
To be considered for this role you must have completed a LEVEL 3 Residential Childcare or Children & Young Peoples Workforce qualification.
You will be contracted to a 2 on and 4 off shift pattern amounting to 48 hours per week. This therefore includes sleep-ins and an example shift patterns would be:
Example: Starting at the home at 8AM on a Monday morning and then leaving at 8AM on the Wednesday morning.
Based on the above you will be working 244 hours per month (including your sleep-ins) equating to 61 shifts per year. However, flexibility is required.
To be successful in this role you will be:
* Committed to providing an excellent level of care for our young people
* Enthusiastic in your approach to tough challenges
* Assertive in difficult situations
* Open to new ways of thinking around our therapeutic model and parenting
* Able to remain calm under pressure
* A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills
* Hold a Full driving licence and your own vehicle
* Flexible in providing consistent support to the young people in our care
* Seeking career and personal development
Are you ready to transform the life of a young person or child in crisis? Begin your personal journey today.
* Entry Level salary of £22.546 leading up to £24,888 pa
· Sleep-ins are inclusive to your annual salary, however are paid at £54-£68.40 per sleep in
· Competitive overtime rates
* Generous annual leave scheme with enhancements for service
* Personal Pension
* Life Insurance (after 12 months)
* In-house L&D team offering robust and continuous training
* 2 week intensive induction and training in PRICE, Foundations for Attachment (including PACE), Emergency First Aid etc.
* 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
* Money saving initiatives on cars and breakdown cover
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV