Recruitment Support Coordinator
Are you inquisitive with a confident and professional telephone manner, and have strong computer literacy and administrative skills with a high level of grammar, spelling and attention to detail? If so, and you’d thrive in a busy role where no two days are the same and the little details matter, explore this superb career opportunity within our highly driven team at JVP Group located in St Asaph.
We are JVP Group, an award-winning, innovative online job advertising and marketing company.
JVP Group is a disruptor in the recruitment market, delivering high-quality talent attraction, recruitment support and technology solutions to employers across the UK, including to many well-known brands. The JVP team are passionate about bringing employer brands to life and effectively showcasing job opportunities through digital channels to enable employers to attract the best talent.
Due to the dedication of our passionate team, over the past 7 years, JVP Group has gained a reputation for results and high quality and efficient levels of customer service, and we have developed a longstanding portfolio of clients which continues to grow each week even throughout the pandemic.
The Role – Recruitment Support Coordinator
As part of our flexible, hands-on Client Support Team, as a Recruitment Support Coordinator your focus will be on providing high quality customer service support to both colleagues and clients, through a wide variety of phone-based and administrative tasks. This is a varied role with a fast pace of workload and plenty of multi-tasking, and you’ll need to develop an in-depth understanding of our clients, services, systems, and processes to ensure you succeed.
The talented team at JVP will train and support you, encourage and challenge you, but the key formula for success will be your determination to learn and develop, high level of attention to detail, superb written and verbal communication skills, and passion to develop successful professional relationships with our clients over the telephone.
You will receive comprehensive training that will enable you to:
* Publish job adverts across a wide range of job sites
* Schedule and promote recruitment campaigns across social media platforms
* Administer skills and knowledge testing services
* Where required by employer clients, on their behalf as an extension of their team, review and shortlist applications, conduct telephone interviews, and arrange and confirm interviews for clients with their applicants
* Proactively call allocated existing clients to provide support and advice that ensures their job advertising campaigns achieve a positive outcome
As the Recruitment Support Coordinator, you will have plenty of opportunity to reap the rewards as you establish yourself in our growing business and contribute to achieving company goals.
You will benefit from:
* Permanent contract with full time hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
* A salary in the region of £20,000 to £22,000 with the level based on skills and experience
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* 25 days annual leave (rising with increments to 30 days with length of service), plus bank holidays
* Long service awards
* Summer BBQ & Christmas party, and option to partake in social activities
Our prestigious offices provide the space to think, the room to grow, and the technology to innovate. Our people are at the heart of everything that we do.
You will be required to work from home initially until Government restrictions allow a return to our company offices located on St Asaph Business Park in North Wales.
If you have the attributes below, and from your thorough research you are passionate about who we are and what we do at JVP Group, then we want to hear from you.
* High level of speed and accuracy with typing and data entry
* High standard of grammar and spelling
* Strong computer literacy skills, particularly around the use of a CRM database, the internet and Microsoft Word
* Inquisitive with a friendly, confident and professional telephone manner – along with keenness to pick up the phone to provide customer service support and develop long lasting relationships with existing employer clients
* Resilient and solutions-focused
* Strong work ethic, proactive and results driven
* Team player with the ability to adapt to positive change within a rapidly evolving business
* Positive outlook with enthusiasm to learn and develop, and the ability to pick up knowledge and systems quickly
* Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise own workload effectively in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Express your interest by submitting both your CV and a cover letter, stating why you believe this role and our company is the perfect fit for you.
Shortlisted applicants for this Recruitment Support Coordinator role will initially be sent a link to complete an online skills assessment, which forms part of our selection process
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV