Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
Are you a confident and personable individual with superb rapport building, listening and written communication skills, and have a high level of attention to detail? If so, and you have an appetite to learn, and would love to develop a rewarding career supporting employers with talent attraction strategies, read on to uncover this brilliant opportunity within our busy Client Support team at JVP Group in St Asaph.
Who We Are:
JVP Group is an award-winning, innovative online job advertising and marketing company. Let’s get one thing straight from the outset, we’re not a recruitment agency, we are a disruptor in the recruitment market. We do job advertising differently. We focus on transparency, bringing job opportunities to life using the power of employer brands, helping employers across the UK to directly attract the talent they need.
Due to the dedication of our passionate team, JVP has gained a reputation for results and high quality and efficient levels of service, and we have developed a longstanding portfolio of clients which continues to grow each week even throughout the pandemic.
With recent significant investment made into brand new high-tech offices with superb facilities and technology, there is no better time to join our ambitious business as we embark upon our next exciting chapter. Our modern offices provide the space to think, the room to grow, and the technology to innovate. Our people are at the heart of everything that we do.
The Role – Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
Working closely with our Client Experience Manager, as a Recruitment Marketing Coordinator you will be part of our flexible, hands-on team, and will provide high quality customer service support through a wide variety of administrative, phone-based and recruitment marketing tasks. This is a varied role with a fast pace of workload and plenty of multi-tasking, and you’ll need to develop an in-depth understanding of our clients, services, systems, and processes.
The talented team at JVP will train and support you, encourage and challenge you, but the key formula for success will be your determination to learn and develop, high level of attention to detail, superb written communication and customer service skills, and passion to develop successful professional relationships – predominantly over the telephone.
You will receive comprehensive training that will enable you to:
* Effectively gather company and vacancy information from employers, and provide tailored recruitment marketing advice
* Write employer branded job advert content
* Publish job adverts across a wide range of job sites
* Schedule and promote recruitment campaigns across social media platforms
* Administer skills and knowledge testing services
* Where required by employer clients, on their behalf as an extension of their team, review and shortlist applications and conduct telephone interviews
* Proactively call clients to provide support and advice that ensures recruitment advertising campaigns achieve positive outcomes
* Provide over the phone training to clients on our Applicant Tracking System
* Ensure the CRM always remains up to date with activity
* Ensure phone and email enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
Your focus will be on developing existing client relationships through delivery of superb customer service and ensuring all proactive steps taken to achieve the best outcomes for recruitment campaigns, whilst raising awareness of all relevant JVP solutions that in turn will increase sales revenues.
If you believe you have the below attributes, and from your thorough research you are passionate about who we are and what we do at JVP Group, then submit your CV and cover letter via the apply button today:
* Ability to write content with a high level of attention to detail, and an excellent standard of grammar and spelling
* Confident and professional telephone manner – with keenness to pick up the phone to provide support and develop long lasting relationships with existing employer clients
* Timely and accurate typing and data entry skills
* Strong IT literacy particularly with the internet and Microsoft Word
* Dedicated to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues, exceeding expectations
* Team player with the ability to adapt to positive change within a rapidly evolving business
* Positive outlook with enthusiasm to learn and develop, and the ability to pick up knowledge and systems quickly
* Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise own workload effectively
Although not essential, you will ideally have a journalism or marketing qualification at degree or diploma level. At the very least, you must have the ability and passion for writing digital content.
As a Recruitment Marketing Coordinator, you’ll receive a starting salary in the region of £20,000 to £23,000 with the level based on your current experience, and you’ll have plenty of opportunity to reap the rewards as you establish yourself in our business and add value to achieving company goals.
You will also benefit from continuous learning and development opportunities within the role and will receive 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 30 days with length of service.
Working from prestigious offices located on St Asaph Business Park – conveniently located near to the A55, as a Recruitment Marketing Coordinator you will be employed on a permanent contract with working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Please submit a cover letter with your CV, stating why you believe this role and our company is the perfect fit for you.
Shortlisted applicants for this Recruitment Marketing Coordinator role will initially be sent a link to complete an online skills assessment, which forms part of our selection process
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV