£23,000 basic salary and £32,000 OTE
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Up to 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity that has arisen within our thriving Wrexham team. The role requires an experienced Recruitment Consultant to take over a very warm Commercial Temps desk so a knowledge of managing a temporary desk would be highly beneficial, this also means that you will be earning commission from your very first day!
If you would have the ability to build strong, long-term relationships with clients/companies and manage recruitment staffing solutions in a professional and credible manner then we want to hear from you.
* Building and maintaining existing clients
* Conducting client meetings to account manage existing clients and develop new client business
* Interviewing candidates and matching their skills and aspirations to your client needs
* Maintain compliance with gathering required paperwork and ID and load onto bespoke system
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving sales targets and KPI targets
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to demonstrate success
* Team Player
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* IT literacy
* Full Uk driving license and own transport essential
* Uncapped earning potential with no threshold
* Rising holiday structure
* On-going support and training
* Friendly, fun team plus more.
* Initially this role will be working from home but training on-site will be provided
Travail Employment Group has been established since 1977 and believes in providing a consultative and quality recruitment service to local Clients across our branch network.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV