We are working with a Fantastic Contractor / Developer in North Wales who are looking to add a Project Quantity Surveyor to the team.
With a number of exclusive developments set to start by the end of 2019, this is a really exciting time to join this business.
Responsible for site commercial activities to ensure the successful financial completion of multiple schemes, protecting the exposure of the Company to financial risks, together with adherence to the commercial procedures of the Business.
• Sub-contract procurement, where applicable, from initial enquiry to placement of order;
• Commercial management of sub-contractor accounts from commencement on site to negotiation and agreement of final accounts;
• Preparation of monthly cost value reconciliation reports;
• Preparation of monthly cost and value to complete forecasts in conjunction with the Site Manager; • Preparation of final accounts;
• Advise on procurement issues;
• Assist in cost and risk management;
• Provide site management with commercial and contractual support and advice;
• Proactive approach to the environment and customer care of all the stakeholders involved in a project;
• Promotion of positive image of our client’s name to protect and promote the brand name;
• Participate in team development for the benefit of the individuals and the company;
• Develop supply chain relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors for the benefit of the project and future contracts;
• To be aware of business continuity processes via Line Manager.
• BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying (or equivalent) and/or Chartered/Member of Professional organisation;
• Full UK Driving licence;
• 5 years Quantity Surveying experience for a Main contractor