North Wales Jobs
We have an amazing opportunity for a Home-based Quality Assurance Co-ordinator, the global reputation and effectiveness of the scheme really will be in your hands. You will not only support the team manager with all aspects of administration and data analysis; you will report on our QA processes and use your initiative to identify, track and monitor any compliance issues.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and a successful background in Quality Assurance and data reporting.
* Able to support and contribute to new systems & processes, alongside the QA Manager.
* Good Eye for detail.
* Able to think on your feet.
* Excellent communicator.
* You will certainly be attentive to detail and have strong writing skills, and you must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Location: Wrexham/ North West Area
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
* Excellent basic Salary
* 45 pence mileage when traveling on business
* Occupational Sick Pay
* Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* BUPA, Full BUPA Health check*
* Eye care discount
* Rewards staff discount scheme
* Gym membership discount scheme
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply.
I look forward to speaking with you soon
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.