Quality Assurance Manager
£Competitive salary based on experience
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an expanding business for an Quality Assurance Manager who will manage Quality Assurance, Technical, Certification and Safety aspects of all divisional product portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
* Creation and Maintenance of Q/A, Technical and Certification database for all divisional product portfolio, procedures and systems including product code and barcode.
* Ensuring stock is in perfect condition for sale. Checking stock quality of products as they arrive in the warehouse making random checks.
* Maintain procedures to ensure inspection and reporting of quality issues for all existing and new divisional product portfolio.
* Provide assurance and consistency of divisional product and supply chain, by implementing systems designed to proactively check and monitor product quality and manufacturing procedures via factory auditing / assessments.
* Provide up to date specification documentation for all divisional product portfolio where required to support internal and external sales / marketing requirements.
* Proactively review and report to divisional Management Team on all Q/A, Technical, Certification and Environmental matters.
* Provide support to the sales office function regarding credit and collection requests to ensure the most cost effective action for the company is taken.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
* A track record working within a Quality Assurance role.
* Experience managing your own workload
* Highly computer literate – particularly in Excel
My client is an established business who supply across the UK into many leading retailers.
Salary negotiable based on experience
24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV