North Wales Jobs
Quality Assurance Administrator
£21,000 per annum plus 15% shift allowance
Permanent role in Wrexham working shifts 6am-2pm / 1.30pm- 9.30am
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Free parking
* Enhanced pension contribution
* Free parking available
An exciting opportunity to work for a progressive organisation has arisen for a Quality Assurance Administrator to review documentation in a sterile manufacturing Facility.
* Organise and control the documentation flow within a sterile production department.
* Ensure sterile products are processed in accordance with planned operational requirements and Good Manufacturing Practice.
* Provide feedback when reviewing bulk product documentation for compliance and regulatory purposes.
* Work closely with the Operations Team and Quality Assurance.
The successfully appointed Quality Assurance Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
* Experience in Quality Assurance or production environment
* Knowledge of technology and sterile production processes
* Background working in a sterile facility
* A degree or equivalent in technical discipline would be an advantage
* An understanding of cGMP
* Effective written and verbal communication
Additional key skills or job titles:
Engineering, validation, QA, Production, GMP, pharmaceutical
* £21,000 per annum plus 15% shift allowance
* Working hours are shifts 6am-2pm / 1.30pm- 9.30am
Our client is a large company, who specialise in the manufacture and supply of generic and branded specialist products. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an enriched environment which is stable in today’s current climate.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.