£35,000-£40,000 + Pension + Holidays
Excellent opportunity for an experienced QHSE Manager to join a rapidly growing manufacturing and energy company with a great team atmosphere.
In this role you will be responsible for everything relating to QHSE on site. This will include the implementation of relevant policies and objectives, overseeing compliance with HSE regulations, reporting back to the Operations Manager and providing advice and guidance where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience working in a similar QHSE position, and experience in power generation/industrial/engineering environments is especially advantageous.
This is a great role for someone looking to be a part of a close-knit team within a positive working environment and where they can make a direct impact on the success of an expanding business.
* Reporting on things such as incidents and near misses to the Operations Manager
* Setting and working towards HSE objectives e.g traffic management and noise reduction around site
* Ensuring compliance e.g fire risk assessments and DSEAR risk assessments
* Ensuring staff are properly trained and equipped with PPE
* Reviewing current HSE policy
* NEBOSH diploma or similar
* Several years' experience in a QHSE role
* Experience in the power generation/industrial/engineering sectors is advantageous
* Positive attitude to work and a team player
* Full UK driving license
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.