QHSE Manager – Energy Business
£35,000 – 40,000
Ruthin, North Wales
MC Technical Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced QHSE Manager to join a new energy business, part of a successful manufacturing group.
This role will involve developing Quality, Health, Environmental & Safety systems & policies in a fast-expanding sector. You will also be part of the management team
As the QHSE Manager you will be responsible for:
• Recent experience in a management position in a energy or process or related sector
• Good background within the QHSE fields
• Strong verbal communication & management skills
• Able to work in flexible days role (40 hour week) within a 24/7 environment
• Other duties as required
To be considered for this role you should have:
• Recent experience in a management position in a QHSE Management position
• Experience in Microsoft suite & environmental reporting
• Strong track record of operations in process or energy or related industrial environments
• Well qualified with ideally full NEBOSH to level 5 or above
• Driving licence
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business with huge growth potential.
The package on offer for this role includes a salary up to £40,000, depending on experience, for a 40 hour week plus company benefits including pension & holidays
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.