£40,000 per annum
Permanent opportunity in Wrexham
* 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* Company work vehicle
* Progression Opportunities
Projects Supervisor required for a multi-discipline contractor working nationwide.
* Managing nationwide projects providing supervision on site as and when required.
* Communicating with clients and working with contractors.
* Ensuring the projects are delivered within budget as well as within timescales.
* Communicating and managing on site teams (Foreman and Gangers.)
* Managing sub-contractors where necessary and ensuring H&S riles are adhered too.
* Ensuring the plant and materials have been organised by Gangers and Foremen.
The ideal Projects Supervisor will have the following skills and abilities:
* Background in Civils & Groundworks with an in date CSCS card
* Experience in people management, project management and H&S (Ideally have at least a SSSTS or an SMSTS)
* Have a full valid driving licence and be willing to travel nationwide
* Self-motivated and able to work independently
* Computer literacy is essential for this role
Our client provides construction solutions for projects of all sizes.
* £40,000 per annum plus a company work vehicle
* Full time hours working Monday-Friday (occasional weekends as the business requires).
Additional skills/job titles: Project Manager, CSCS card, Health & Safety Advisor
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.