Project Worker – Children's Charity – Home based
£10 – £15 per hour
NonStop Care is working with a well established children's charity in the Denbighshire area, in order to recruit for a Project Worker who can join them on a contract basis, for a couple of months.
– this is a contract role, so you will be able to start working immediately and earn good money – up to £15 per hour, depending on experience.
– this is a home based role, offering you more flexibility and also allowing you to be in a safer place
– you will be joining one of the most reputable children's charities, so you will be employed by a very nice company
Responsibilities of the Project Worker:
– You will work with the children and their families to help support with anxiety management and emotional well-being in relation to returning to school following the COVID pandemic.
– You would be expected to co-ordinate services between schools/children services and CAMHS (if involved) to plan a child and family focused approach to a return to school.
– The worker will not only support for school readiness' but will also work in the knowledge that some families referred to us will also need referring to specialist services for loss counselling through death of a loved one, or a family who maybe experiencing financial difficulties as a result of loss of a job etc due to the pandemic.
– The aim of the role is to strengthen the emotional well-being of a child and family which has been affected as a result of the COVID 19 Pandemic.
Please apply if you are a Support Worker / Family Care Worker or a Project Worker and if you have experience in working with children and young people. You will have an awareness of factors impacting on and issues facing vulnerable children and young people and families especially in relation to COVID 19 pandemic. You will have an NVQ 3 and good IT skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Roxana Andrei At NonStop Consulting
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV