Project Manager – Electrical Installation, Salary £40-60k + benefits dependant on experience, Based out of our facility in Hawarden, North Wales, with travel to project sites throughout the UK.
LCA Group is a major supplier of electrical, control & instrumentation engineering solutions throughout the UK and overseas. We have a formidable range of capabilities and expertise to deliver technically compliant, cost-effective and ethically sustainable solutions for our clients.
We invest in innovative technologies so that we can maximise efficiency both for our clients and for us. In 2018 we were delighted to be named the ‘Most Innovative Business of the Year’.
The purpose of this role is to project manage all operational requirements to complete a project from estimate through to final handover to the client.
* Estimating electrical / EC&I site installation projects.
* Project Operational Management.
* Project Financial Management (control the project budget).
* Control of Project Planning and Mobilisation.
* Managing of the procurement of materials with the procurement team
* Thorough management and control of sub-contractors throughout each project.
* Managing project resource between multiple projects.
* Oversee the full Electrical package being installed.
* Conduct project progress meetings with the client and specialist subcontractors.
* Responsible for managing third party suppliers to achieve the desired programme outcome.
* Adhering to and developing project processes.
* Working to BS7671 and client specific specifications, ensuring the quality of the project is being maintained.
* Reporting on project profitability and current targets.
* Building excellent business relationships.
* Managing Team development.
* Support on Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality within the project.
* Managing the Customer Interface and associated management of the project including identification and monitoring of project risks (threats and opportunities).
* Leading the project to deliver first class performance by means of employee engagement and continuous improvement.
* Proven experience as an Electrical Project Manager / EC&I Project Manager, managing EC&I and/or Electrical Building Services Site Installation projects.
* Suitably Qualified and Experienced with an Electrical Installation background.
* Technically and commercially competent, highly motivated ensuring project completion on time and within budget.
* Understanding the use of project planning software.
* Working to client bespoke contracts or NEC 3 contracts.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for then please apply attaching your CV.
LCA Group are an equal opportunities employer who value diversity and inclusion
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.