Production Team Leader
£30,000 – £33,000 per annum (depending on skills and abilities) plus 25% shift allowance
Permanent role in Wrexham working 4 on 4 off (12 hours 6am-6pm)
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Free parking
* Enhanced pension contribution
* Free parking available
An exciting opportunity to work for a progressive organisation has arisen for a Production Team Leader.
* Supervise day to day production activities related to people in a cleanroom environment.
* Manage and resolve issues within the team as well as provide strong leadership.
* To ensure adequate trained resources are available to meet production schedules.
* Ensure all batch documentation is completed on time
The successfully appointed Production Team Leader will have the following skills and abilities:
* Experience leading and motivating a team
* Background working in a sterile facility
* A degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline would be an advantage
* An understanding of cGMP
* Effective written and verbal communication
Additional key skills or job titles:
Team Leader, Production Manager, GMP, pharmaceutical
* Up to £33,000 per annum plus 25% shift allowance
* Working hours are 6am – 6pm working 4 on 4 off
Our client is a large company, who specialise in the manufacture and supply of generic and branded specialist products. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an enriched environment which is stable in today’s current climate.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.