North Wales Jobs
Production Planning Administrator
£9.50 per hour
Temporary to permanent opportunity
* Family friendly working environment
* Free parking
* Early finish on a Friday
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Production Planning Administrator to join a family owned manufacturing company in Wrexham.
* Assign batch numbers for orders going out.
* Print Delivery Notes for Warehouse Operative and Manage their day.
* Liaise with Sales on dispatches for the day.
* Send Order Confirmation emails to customers for new orders that have come through from Sales.
* Plan the Mixers on Production on a daily basis against what stock is going out that day.
* Liaise with Production Manager to make sure Production is on track
The successfully appointed Production Planning Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
* Demonstrable experience as an Administrator
* Be a competent user of Microsoft Office
* Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Be organised and able to prioritise their workload
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, and be able to follow processes and quality-controlled standards of work, in line with Company procedures and guidelines
* Ability to work as part of a team to achieve organisational goals
* £9.50 per hour, 8:30am-5pm Monday – Thursday. 8:30am-4pm on a Friday (30 minute lunch break)
* Temporary to permanent opportunity
Additional skills/ job titles: Administrator, Production Planning Assistant,
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.